How to Login to your Life Touch Account:
Life touch is a company which is based in US that presents family as well as school photography. It has its headquarters in den Prairie, Minnesota, United States. It has all the professional photography products that a person may require.
You can get all the features provided by them to their users when you have an account and have logged in through that. You can connect to their services via any internet connected device that can be laptop, or a smartphone, or a tablet whichever you have.
Benefits of the Life Touch Account:
- You can easily access to Picture Day images
- There will no risk of losing CDs or DVDs
- You can getthe student images and data for your school’s student information system
- You can self-regulate Picture Day and yearbook communications to parents
- Reward & Recognition certificates creation and printing becomes really easy
- It also lets you save time and money by going green
Logging in is very easy only when you follow the easy steps provided below for your;
Login to your Life Touch Account:
- Visit the login page by clicking on the link given below for you:
- After you have done that a new page will appear and there you will find the login section.
- In the login section you will have to provide your Username and Password in the respective sections.
- After doing that simply click on the Login button given below.
- And the logging process is successfully done.
Now, it sometimes happens that you forget your password. But don’t start panicking just follow the article given below and successfully reset your password.
Steps for Forgotten Password of your Life Touch Account:
- Firstly, go to the login page by clicking on the link given below:
- Then, a page will appear and you have to find the login section.
- In the login section will you find the ‘Forgot Password’ button and click on that.
- Then, you will be directed to a new page and you find the Request to Reset your Password
- There you will have to type in your email address.
- Then, click on the Continue
For further queries, contact:
supportcenter – 800-505-9496
The help desk is open from Monday (9:00 am) to Friday (7:00 pm).